Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blogging

So I'm really new to this whole "blogging" thing, but it is so fun! Alot of my friends are getting blogs, and it's fun to read what they have to say...and it's a good way to keep in touch with other people's lives i think. I love reading other people's blogs and looking at their pictures and stories-although I discovered that some people have really cool templates, which I can't figure out...so if you know how to do that I would love to learn :). Now all of my roommates are starting to get into blogging too. My roommate Meghan is going to Hawaii for the summer, so I'm glad I have a way to hear her adventures and see her pictures on her blog! Also, my roommate Rachelle is making a blog right now actually...so hopefully this trend will continue.

2 comments:

hannahshirley said...

Vincent...
Yay for blogging!!! I love it. Let me know if you figure out the templates. I love you! p.s. Rochelle is getting a blog? Represent. And network. Hollaaaa.

Muggle Mom said...

hey ashley! i just saw your blog from facebook! blogging is WAY fun and addicting! i love it! you'll start going around looking for your next blog.

nicole vincent