Monday, April 21, 2008

Goodbye to school, hello to summer...





So the school year is ending and summer time is quickly approaching! I have been stressed out just a bit with trying to prepare for finals and figuring out how the heck I'm going to get everything packed by Thursday morning! I have so much stuff to pack and it takes me forever. But it will be so nice to go home :). The end of each school year is kind of bitter sweet...I hate saying goodbye to people! I realize that many of the people I've met in classes and in my ward I may not really keep in contact with, but each new school year brings new friends. Some girls that I'm really going to miss are my dear roommates! I will see Audrey and Rachelle over the summer when I come back up to Utah, but will miss Ann, Meghan and Kaitlin. I love them so much; they are my dearest friends and we all get along so well! I feel like in college there is so much change and transition, and it's hard for me to plan out what the future holds for my life. I have finally realized that it's ok if I don't know what is going to happen as long as I have just have faith and try to enjoy each day. My plans for the summer are to go home for spring semester and then to come back up to Provo for summer semester and start working at my new job at "U Can Learn" center. I will be helping test and tutor children with learning and language dissabilities...I'm so excited! But right now I'm just focusing on getting ready to go home-I love my home. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family too! It will be so wonderful to be home with them :)

3 comments:

jeremyandleslie said...

Hey cutie! Love the new blog! We're going to miss you until June! You better keep calling and keep us updated! Emma will be so excited to see you when you get back though! Love ya!

Spencer & Kaitlin said...

Hey girlie..im gonna miss you tonz this summer...so we better stay in touch this summer...not another last summer cause we only talked like twice...since we are best friends now...we need to talk at least 2 a month..I know that your job will be so fun and that colin will take you out on a date and pay for you...i will make him...hehehe...love you...

Meghan said...

yey! we have blogs! i love them! and i love you! and I'm going to have so much fun this summer reading all about your life and stalking you shamelessly and you better post an extra good one for Hannah Montana!! i'm going to miss SCLUB3 but you better work on making it SCLUB2 this summer if you know what I mean!! ahh i love you!!