Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Birthday!

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday! It was so much fun, and I can't believe that I'm 20! It started out with a great breakfast at my friend Leslie's families house. Me and my roommate Audrey went and it was a great way to start off the day! The day followed with lunch with my Kingwood friends and later, the Stadium of Fire. Me and Audrey were so excited to see Miley that we went and bought Hannah Montana logo attire...it was so much fun! We had a wonderful time at the concert!! The fireworks were great too :) I had so many friends that called or texted me and it was so nice, I have the most loyal, wonderful friends in the world! My family was also great and reminded me 14 times throughout the day that it was my birthday via texting or phone calls :) I gained a sense of greater gratitude as I thought about my first 20 years of life. Life goes by so fast, and I'm constantly reminded that I need to enjoy it. These 20 years have been filled with wonderful moments and hopefully the next 20 will be just as great. I also have a great appreciation for the independence of our country. I love having my birthday on the 4th of July, I always thought I was a little firecracker! So, thank you to all who helped to make my birthday spectacular!


Shortly after the clock striked 12 on July 4th...woohoo I'm 20!
Audrey bought me the same bag I got her for her birthday, just in white
Erica, Me, Thuy, and Audrey at Mimi's Cafe for a birthday lunch
Ready for the concert!
Glenn Beck, the host
MILEY!!
and more...
Miley on stage
The Blue Man Group

more Blue Man group...
Miley singing. good shot, huh?
We love her!
Me and Audrey freaking out!
My beautiful birthday cake, made by Jan Noble...thank you :)

Make a wish!

4 comments:

Spencer & Kaitlin said...

OMGSH...you are so lucky and it seems like yall had such a fun time...i wish i was there and could see miley and dress really cute...i miss you sooo much and I am so excited for this next year to come...YAY!!! Happy Birthday again...!!!

hannahshirley said...

Happy late bday!
You are gorgeous.
I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you and Miley!!

Amy Collyer said...

I am so glad that your Birthday was awesome! You deserve it!

The Carlsens said...

Jan Noble's cakes are AMAZING