Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A fun visitor!



So last Wednesday my dad flew into town to visit for a while...little did he know he would be here longer than expected (due to Hurricane Ike). It was so fun though! I love when any member of my family comes to visit me, especially since I'm so far away from home. He took me out to eat every night, which is such a treat for a college student! My fridge has been filled with leftovers :). It was just so fun to be able to spend time with him and talk to him. We also went to the very exciting BYU football game on Saturday! My dad is a very avid football and Cougar fan so it was fun for him to attend one the games live. We were a little worried about the rest of the family back home with the hurricane. They are all doing ok, our fence got blown over but that is it. We are so grateful! I love my family and am so blessed to have such a great one! I'm especially grateful for the wonderful relationship I have with my dad, he's the best! So thanks dad for coming to visit, love ya!

5 comments:

The Brown's said...

I am so gald to hear your family it okay. We were worried about them. Glad you got to visit with your dad.

Audrey said...

So precious. I'm glad your dad got to come visit- it was really great for you. You have an awesome daddy.

maremee said...

You are so pretty Ashley! Oh and I'm glad your dad got to come and visit you.

dee said...

Fun seeing your dad. Boy am I glad he and your family are all fine!

Tay and Teigan said...

Glad to hear all is well with your family . . . those crazy hurricanes!