Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Home Sweet Home!




So I'm totally moved into my new apartment. I love it, and I love my roommates! We've had a great time so far and have met some nice people in our complex. Classes have started and are going great! This semester I'm taking: Language Science, Language Development, Phonology, Food Science, Teaching of the Living Prophets, and a vocal class. I love speech pathology; I'm so glad that I chose it as a major! The more I learn, the more I love it. So that's just a brief recap of my life the past couple of weeks: moving and school. Here's just a couple of pictures of my new apartment!

5 comments:

NATURE said...

Very Nice

hannahshirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hannahshirley said...

Oops. Ashhhhhhhhhh.
Give me yalls new address and I'll send a postcard!

maremee said...

I love your blog. I'm glad that we are now blogging friends not just friends from class.

jeremyandleslie said...

Way cute! I can't wait to come see it! Love ya!