Thursday, October 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

*8 Favorite TV shows:
1. What Not to Wear
2. The Hills
3. Hannah Montana
4. What I Like About You
5. American Idol
6. Take Home Chef
7. The View
8. Wizards of Waverly Place

*8 Favorite Restraunts:
1. Carabbbas
2. Happy Sumo
3. PF Changs
4. Cafe Rio
5. Benihanas
6. Brio's
7. Cheesecake Factory
8. Kneaders

*8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Got to eat lunch at the Cannon Center
2. Ate Pasta Roni for dinner
3. Slept in :)
4. Had time to read a book
5. Talked about life lessons with Meg
6. Hung out with Dev
7. Bought new Halloween decorations
8. Went on a walk


*8 things to look forward to:
1. Getting paid tomorrow
2. Cold weather forecasted for the weekend
3. the Twilight movie
4. the weekend
5. pumpkin carving
6. hanging out with my friend Amanda
7. using my coupons to go fun places
8. HSM 3!

*8 things I love about fall:
1. Walking past Bath and Body Works and smelling the scents
2. Crunching leaves
3. Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations
4. Fall clothes
5. 13 Nights of Halloween on ABC Family
6. Pretty drives through the canyon
7. Going to Thanksgiving point to the corn maze
8. Thanksgiving, and lots of good food

*8 Things on My Wish List:
1. To do well in school this semester
2. To travel to lots of fun places
3. To go to watch the Olympics in 2010
4. Learn to play the violin again
5. Be more organized
6. To learn to cook better and become a bit more domestic
7. I really want a watch with fake diamonds around it...
8. To just continue to be happy, healthy and love life!

*8 people I'm tagging:
1. Kaitlin
2. Audrey
3. Leslie
4. Rachelle
5. Lorina
6. Hannah S.
7. Lauren F.
8. Dani

1 comment:

Spencer & Kaitlin said...

Hello friend...i love crunching leaves during fall as well. I love you like a fat kid loves cake and I am so glad that we are soul roomies for life and that we are BfF......your new blog page is way cute as well...love ya