Friday, January 9, 2009

Absolute Blog Slacker!

I have been an absolute blogging slacker lately! Life has been a bit busy, but I'm going to try to make it a goal to be a more consistent blogger. My Christmas break was absolutely wonderful! The first week and a half were very relaxing-it was so nice to actually have "free time" and time to sleep! The weather in Houston is also a heck of a lot different from what Provo was experiencing. While Provo was getting dumped with snow, it was almost summer like weather in Houston. While I do enjoy to get out of the cold every now and again, I also like how the snow makes it feel more Christmasy. It just doesn't feel like Christmas outside when it's in the 70's....I shouldn't complain though :). Anyways, we had a great break, and it was so fun to have Devon come and visit! My family really liked him, and we had a great time. Devon has now decided though that he is in love with Houston and wants to move there! I told him to wait until the summer time and then see if he really loves it...But now it's back to school again. My classes this semester are looking good except for Math-my teacher doesn't explain anything, and I'm already totally lost in the first week....I'm thinking that's not a good sign! It is good to be back in Utah though with my friends and return to some sense of a scheduled life, however crazy it may be! Life is great for me right now, I can't complain one bit. I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year!Chris, Me, Rachel and Ryan right before I left to come back to Utah.
Me and Devon ice skating at the GalleriaOn New Years Eve-we went out to eat with my family and had a great time!

4 comments:

Ken and Meag said...

Ashley! Thanks for the update. Do you have any MORE news? Hmm. We should talk. Glad Devon like Houston! :) By the way, you are so pretty/photogenic!!

Kaitlin said...

You are so cute...you and Devon are one of the cutest couples ever....I love you dearly and I am glad as well that we dont have to bundle up with layers of clothing and blankets while we sleep..since our heater works now...yeah for you and devon and for the heat....I LOVE YOU MORE!!!

Pam And Scott said...

Wow thanks for the update! Ive missed you at work! I asked everyone if your were back and they said you were, and that you had a great time with your little man from Burley. Keep us updated!

Unknown said...

do you know what my favorite thing about that post was! the pic of you and devon at the galleria!! oy, my sisters and i went there over the break too! what a great mall! im so excited to see you soon! good luck with math and get ready for the biggest loser!