Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh Baby...


So as many of you know and are experiencing... this week is finals week. Most people are almost done or completely done with their finals by Thursday...nope, not me! This is my own fault; however, I have been studying and not slacking off. I don't think I remember a week in my scholastic career where I have been so stressed out! I just keep telling myself that it will all be over soon and then i can finally enjoy Christmas. I have learned a few things and have had a couple of realizations over the past couple of days:

1. I am way too highly emotional and over dramatic at late hours of the night.
2. When feeling large amounts of stress, I become on the verge of psychotic.
3. My body requires 8 hours of sleep to function properly.
4. I am a much happier person every other week of the year, except this one.

Needless to say, I feel like the cat in the picture.

6 comments:

Emma Lee said...

Poor girl I totally understand! I have kids! Start preparing now!!! ;) Hope you have a merry Christmas!

Audrey said...

Oh Ash! Life is so rough. But you can do it!!! And you can have the dance party with me and Meg tomorrow night, k?

Ken and Meag said...

Aww good luck Ashley! I definitely don't miss stressful finals week :(
I was thinking-you'll be home Sunday right? We're planning to go to church with the Johnsons so hopefully I'll see ya then!!

Whit said...

aw poor poor ashley. this is not a good time for you! and you have to leave at 330 in the morning...not good either! But you get to go see your dad and have a lovely christmas! see you soon!

Devon said...

Horray! The week of the psycho, overstressed Ashley is over! I'm so glad you'll be back to normal now. Relax and enjoy Christmas, and I'll see you soon!Love ya!

Kevin said...

ha ha i love devon's post, great times. i kind of like psycho ashley, she's kind of fun. glad you are done with all that though