Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday Fun!

Beautiful snow-the view from my apartments
Pretty temple square lights

I love Christmas time! It's a bit different trying to celebrate the holiday in college-you have finals and so much to do that I realized I really haven't done many Christmasy things. One thing we did do is go to temple square to see the lights. I love doing this! It is so beautiful and really is a great way to put you in the Christmas spirit. However, the night we were there it was super super freezing and really busy...but that's ok, I still loved it. Also, today it finally snowed! I hurried out with my camera to take a picture-I've been wanting it to snow so badly! And I was a little miffed when I got a phone call from my family in Houston, Texas the other day saying it had snowed there! What the heck?! When does it ever snow in Houston and not Provo?? They even sent me a picture of their little snowman they built, they were so proud! Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great holiday season!

5 comments:

Lorina said...

Ashley I love snow as well! Isn't Utah beautiful when it snows? Lauren and I were just outside and we threw snowballs and had so much fun. I hope you are doing the same! By the way, you and Devin look so cute.

Dan and Dee said...

You two make a cute couple Ashley!

We have snow here in Yuzhno we can share-it isn't a lot b/c it warmed up and melted--crazy--, and we really don't want bad weather for the next three days b/c Dan and I are flying out and we don't want the airport to close-it would cause such mayhem for us on our connections! So, we will send our cold weather your way for the next week!

Whit said...

Aw, Ashley, isn't the snow beautiful! I was so happy we finally got some. Your pics are lovely! Happy Holidays!

Pam And Scott said...

It didn't snow at my HOuse in Orem
:( I went to Provo it snowed there and even in Lehi. Somehow we got skipped!

Emma Lee said...

It was a Christmas Snow miracle here in Houston...that is for sure. Looks like such fun times. Enjoy every minute!