Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving I got to go to Devon's house in Burley, ID-we had so much fun! We got in Tuesday night and ate dinner with his family and then some of his high school friends came over. It was fun to be able to meet them and to get to know Devon's family better. The next day we spent pretty much all in Twin Falls. We went to see the new temple there, went to the mall and then went to some water falls that were so beautiful! That night we went on a double date with Devon's friend Brock-we went out to eat and then roasted smores. The next day was Thanksgiving! We started off by watching the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade (a tradition in my family) and then helped a bit before dinner. Alot of Dev's extended family were able to come, so I think there was about 25 people at dinner. We played games later that night and visited with all the family. The next morning I had to leave to get back to work for the oh so highly anticipated black Friday. It was a really nice break, and I was so glad to be able to spend it with the Gibby's. Here are just a couple of pictures-most of the Thanksgiving pics are on Devon's camera, but here's a couple from our trip:



On our way to Burley, I know....this could be our most attractive picture yet!In Twin Falls at the new temple

6 comments:

Whit said...

Aw Ashley, you guys are so stinkin cute. I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving! That temple is beautiful.

Pam And Scott said...

Wow sound like a great time. I haven't seen the new temple yet, I can't wait. All of my husbands family is from twin falls and jerome, and they came here for Thanksgiving. I'm glad you had fun in Burley. Not much to do since the K-mart went out of business. just kidding. I love those small towns because they are so homey and not so hustle and bustle. Oh and who can forget the smell of Idaho air:0
Glad you had a great time. You need to ask your boy if he knows the bowlingbrokes. I think they have a daughter Annalee who is on a mission in switzerland. See you at work!!

Ken and Meag said...

How adorable :) You look so happy Ashley, that's so great!!

Bob and April Rooley said...

Ash,
I love my blog thanks so much it's adorable. Thanks for helping a girl out. I'm so excited for you and devin you guys look so cute together. I still think your to young but whatever. Thanks home girl.

Dan and Dee said...

Cute picture in front of the twin falls temple.
What a cute couple you make!!!!!

CHMomma said...

hey ms ashley its natasha!!! i found you through my dads blog and had to take a peak. your're such a beautiful young woman inside and out! im glad to know you
glad things are so well. dont know when you are in kingwood next but i would love to see you!
take care sweetie
ps your blog is so cute