Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Baby Mania!


So I've had a very strange baby hungry yearning lately...where does this come from you may ask?? I have no stinkin clue! I'm not married, so it's not even remotely possible...so why do I want one? Is this normal? I ask myself...do other people feel this way? I work at a kids clothing store, so I see cute kids and babies all of the time; plus, I see adorable baby clothes constantly and want to buy them. But for who? Definitely not me. On top of this, I have baby dreams! I either dream that I'm pregnant or have a baby. Exhibit A: Last night I dreamed that I had a 2 year old baby boy named Logan. He was the cutest, sweetest baby ever! He had bright blonde, curly hair and big blue eyes-adorable. Anways, this is my ranting topic of the day-do other people feel like this? Is baby mania normal?

6 comments:

Audrey said...

Um, Ash, you are a little bit odd. Not normal. I think that being baby hungry is normal, I mean, I want a baby too. But it's the mania part that I'm worried about... go see a counselor. (you know, like on High School Musical, when Mrs. Darbus told those crazies to go see a counselor. See, it's funny!)

Ken and Meag said...

No way you are normal! I obsess over babies too and it doesn't even matter that I'm married! I think about baby names like constantly. Any time I hear a name a like is that is unique, I consider whether it could be used as a baby name! Glad I'm not alone, and you're not either! :)

Dan and Dee said...

I think it just means you see darling, sweet babies a lot at work. You get to see fun clothes and so it doesn't surprise me about your desires and dreams.
Don't work so much, ha ha...

Logan is a good name, my nephew named their baby Logan-

Emma Lee said...

It just means that you have a mother heart and you have lots of things around you to trigger that instinct. You are so darling.

jeremyandleslie said...

Well, I"m right there with you....except I'm married :) Your time will come....
Anytime you're having 18 month old cravings, feel free to stop by...I know someone that can cure that for you! We miss you! Emmy misses you! Love ya!

Audrey said...

Ok, so I have to retract my statement. I was totally kidding and I didn't mean for it to sound too harsh. You are totally normal Ash. Who doesn't see a baby and want one of their own? Sorry, and I love you!