Tuesday, May 20, 2008

David Archuleta....YOU hold the key to my heart <3








So for those of you American Idol lovers out there...this is a seriously crucial time in the competition, it's the finale! Tonight Archuleta and Cook went head to head in the last show before tomorrow night's results. And I think Simon said it best when he stated that tonight was a "knockout" (meaning that Archuleta crushed Cook). He was amazing!! I was truly in love. Not only do I think he has a beautiful voice, but he's always so humble about what the judges say and seems so grateful for positive feedback. I think he should be the American Idol of 2008! So much so that I voted 135 times for him :). It's not that I don't like David Cook...I really do think he's talented-but I just like David Archuleta so much more! Needless to say...there will be tears shed tomorrow night whatever the results may be. So GOOD LUCK DAVID ARCHULETA! I'M ROOTING FOR YA!

1 comment:

Emma Lee said...

This was a great last episode wasn't it? His expressions were priceless after each performance and judges feedback. It doesn't get any more genuine than that! Such an amazing humble spirit.