Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Twilight


So after much convincing from my roommates, I decided to read the hit book Twilight. I decided it would probably be a good idea to wait until I had a blocked out amount of time so I could read the book as quickly as I wanted. That was a smart idea! I fell in love with this book! After finishing today I am simply and totally in love with the story and more importantly the super hot vampire, Edward!! Holy smokes...why can't all boys be like him. He's so attractive, sweet, caring, tender and totally in love with Bella. I told my roommate Audrey that I'm in love with a fictional character, which does sound kinda pathetic....but if you've read the book you know what I mean. I just can't understand how someone can be so perfect, and is it humanly possible to find someone like Edward? Probably not since he's a vampire...which might I add makes him even hotter! I will keep my hopes high. I plan on starting New Moon tonight and am worried that I'll become totally engrossed in this book too! My eyesight got a little weird after so many hours of reading...haha. But for those of you who maybe haven't read this book, I would totally recommend it...it's truly amazing!

6 comments:

Spencer & Kaitlin said...

HEY GIRL!!!I'm so glad that you finally read the book because it is amazing and I just barely finished rereading them all and can't wait for the new one to come out in August..Yes I have started nannying some but not a lot. I really start at the end of the month...I miss you so much and I am way bored here buts its ok cause I get to spend some time with my mom and dad alone...which is turning out better than I thought...I love you and miss you tonz...

Lorina said...

i knew you would love this book!! you should watch the trailer for the movie. it looks really good. we will all have to see it together when it comes out!

Meghan said...

yey i'm glad you finally read it! i'm about to reread them all before the fourth one comes out!!

Muggle Mom said...

i need to read this. i've heard the same thing from tons of friends...that they are in love with edward! lol!!! there's a movie coming out soon. i better get reading before it comes out!

Rachelle Arlene Doxey said...

Ashley! I am excited that you finally read this :) I love it probably too much, and I am glad that you get to share the joy. I just read her new book,the host, and it was pretty good too.
You should write me an email and let me know what else is up in your life my love. Its been forever since I have talked to you! Miss you tons! just in case you need it: radoxey@gmail.com

Muggle Mom said...

i had to tell you, i gave in and read them all. i am now TOTALLY and COMPLETELY addicted. i love it!