Saturday, May 31, 2008

Not a very fun week!

Last Wednesday, I had to get a cyst removed near my tailbone....a pain in the butt, literally! To my dismay, they went in and found that it was bigger and deeper than they thought. So as a result, I've been drugged up on pain medications the past couple of days. I will admit though, it has been quite nice to sit around and totally relax! I've been feeling better but have had some problems from the anesthesia. So I'm just hoping that I will be up and going for my trip Friday.

2 comments:

hannahshirley said...

Oh, Ashley..I hope you feel better!! Where are you going on vacation?!

jeremyandleslie said...

I'm so glad you're doing better. It's been fun chatting with you the last few days - we miss you and will be so glad to get you back up here where we get to see you a lot! Love your guts!