Wednesday, June 4, 2008

All Aboard, Off to Alaska!


I am getting so excited for my upcoming trip, but have realized that I have so much to do! I found out today that the job I thought I was going to have when I got back from my cruise doesn't need me until late July or August due to limited clientel in their new office. I was a little frantic! I had everything planned out perfectly so that when I got back from vacation I could start this wonderful new job...but to my dismay I'm jobless now! So I've been looking for a job via computer all night to tide me over for a couple of months until this other job builds up business. So cross your fingers! And if anyone knows of anywhere hiring in the Provo area, please let me know :). But I am so looking forward to my vacation on the seas. Me and Chris leave for Utah on Friday to meet up with my grandparents and all of my mom's side of the family that will be joining us on the cruise. Then Saturday we all fly up to Seattle where the cruise departs from. Sunday morning our ship leaves! We're going to Skagway, Juneau, and Ketchikan Alaska, and also Victoria, Canada. I am so excited! I've never been on a cruise before and I've been reading up on the fun things to do on the boat and my grandma's been telling me about different excursions we're going on in Alaska and it sounds like tons of fun. It should be a great vacation to spend with my family :).

2 comments:

jeremyandleslie said...

Have so much fun!

Lorina said...

you are going to have a blast in alaska! take lots of pictures! If you can't find anything in Provo, I suggest going to a temp agency, they might be able to find you a secretary or data entry position. Craigs list has some stuff too.