Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer Fun

Our Amazing Gingerbread city
We worked on the residential area. D.K., Annie, Me, and Nathan
Me and my roommate Annie
Me and Lauren were matching so I had to get a picture!
Cami, Amy, Lauren, me and Annie...all on our laptops!
I'm finally moved into my new apartment and am all settled in! I'm still in the same complex but decided it was time for a change...so I changed buildings. It's been so fun! I have really cute roommates who are super sweet so everything has worked out great :) I'm so glad that I decided to come back and stay for the summer. There's always something going on, and I've met some really nice people. Last night we went and made a ginger bread city...if you look at the pictures you can see how fabulous it turned out! I have also started my new job...full force! I love it! The kids that I work with are so adorable and I can tell that this job will be so great and rewarding. So things are going wonderfully, and I will keep you all updated on adventures to come!

3 comments:

Amy Collyer said...

All of these pictures are AMAZING! ;) We will have to party again some time soon, probably tonight.

Lorina said...

it was so good seeing you that night! i'm looking forward to hanging out with you more!

Emma Lee said...

Glad to see that you are settling back in! We never went to lunch! Next time your home we will for sure.
The cruise looked like such a great time. Weston and I have been on several and we really want to go to Alaska. I could SO use a cruise right about now! ;)