Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Recap of Alaska

Chris and I at dinner our first night
Our boat! The Norwegian Pearl
The Mendenhaal glacier and a pretty waterfall
Glacier Bay
The port in Ketchikan
Well I've been back from our cruise for about 1 1/2 weeks now, and am finally getting adjusted back into normal life! It was absolutely beautiful and we had a wonderful time! Some of the highlights of the trip include: visiting glaciers and seeing beautiful scenery, spotting wildlife, shopping in the different and very unique ports, taking a train ride through the mountains, going to a lumberjack show, eating lots of yummy yummy food, and just spending time with family. This was a great experience for me and Chris and I'm grateful we were able to visit this part of the country! Thanks grandma and grandpa!



2 comments:

Lorina said...

I'm glad you had fun in Alaska. It looks beautiful! We can hang out now and you can tell me all your adventures!

jeremyandleslie said...

Love the pictures! I wish I were on a cruise right now! :) Love ya!